Doll Quilt Pattern “Babies”
She just loves her dollies! She puts them to bed every night and she plays with them every day! Each dolly has it’s own bed and pillow. This quilt pattern has 9 quilt blocks. Sew pockets onto each block to create the dollies beds. Make and sew small pillows for each dolly’s head. We used 8″ soft body baby dolls for this doll quilt pattern “Babies”. We bought the dolls at a local department store. You will love creating this quilt for your little ones.
Download, print and good night babies!
This listing is for a digital (PDF) version of the pattern only.
This beginner-intermediate quilt pattern makes a fun 54” x 65” interactive play quilt.
What comes with this quilt pattern:
- Measurements/requirements for 54″ x 65″ interactive place quilt
- Step-by-step detailed instructions
- Images and photos to guide you
- Full-scale pattern pieces
- Fabric and color suggestionsThis pattern is for one person only, distribution is not allowed.The quilt pictured is not included. This listing is for a digital (PDF) version of the pattern only.
Check out our Rocky Road Brownies.
Because we know you love fun stuff check out more kids quilt ideas.
THIS IS A DOWNLOAD.